Change duration of default created blocks (sessions)
This tutorial explains how to change the duration of default created sessions.
To change the duration, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application and go to ‘Activities’ -> ‘Resources’.
- Double-click the activity where you want to change the session setup.
- Go to the tab ‘Schedules’. You have to change the duration of every schedule line that you see here.
- Double-click on the schedule line and go to the tab ‘Timing’.
- Change the time under ‘Duration’ (= session duration) and ‘Duration Interval’ (= time between sessions). You have to do this for every line under ‘Times’ if there are multiple.
In the video example below, we will change the time between sessions (Duration Interval) for Indoor karting from 15 minutes to 12 minutes.
(In our demo setup we only have one Schedule line called ‘Always’. Your setup will likely have more lines.)