How to create pages in a survey.
Once you have created a survey you can add pages to this survey. There is no restriction on the number of survey pages, so go-ahead but keep in mind that you don’t want it to become a test.
Creating the page
- Navigate to “Menu” -> “Surveys”-> “Surveys” and click on the survey you want to adjust.
- Fill in the requested information:
- “Name” you want to give the page.
- “Sequence” determines the order of the pages and so the flow of the survey. Best practice a 5 unit sequence between pages, this gives you the liberty to add more pages in the future without having to adjust each following page.
- “Active” when enabled the page will be visible in the survey.
- “Show keyboard” when enabled the page will show the build-in keyboard.
- “Can navigate back” when enabled the user can return to the previous page.
- “Background” Select an imported image as background.
- “Periods” Select the period when you want the page to be visible in the survey.
- “Description” Fill in a few words about the goal of this page.
- “Hint” Fill in a Visible Hint to help customers understand the page and the requested information.
- “Rows” How many rows do you want to provide on this page?
- “Columns” How many columns do you want to provide on this page?
- “VAlignment” how would you like the Vertical alignment of the columns?
- “HAlignment” how would you like the horizontal alignment of the rows?
- “Inner padding” Determines the space between the table border and the content.
- “Outer margin” Determines the space between the table border and the page border.
- “Triggers” can be used together with the operator and value to make a rule which (dis)allows you to proceed.
- Save or apply all the information to the page.
- How to create a new Survey
- Created survey page content