How to see who received or opened an email or a push notification
If you are wondering who open a specific automatic email you can follow the following instruction.
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the FAST Booking or FAST Configurator application
- Go to ‘Post Office’
- Go to ‘Setup’, the Setup page will open
- Select the setup you want to change and double click on it
- The ‘Templates’ page for that setup will open.
- Go to the ‘Log’ tab
- Select the period you want and you will see which email address received the email.
The email sent will have the state ‘Sent’, the email opened will have a date filled in the column ‘Open’. If a mail was not opened, you will not see any date in the ‘Open’ column. The template column will tell you in which specific template it is sent (which language).
The same process is applied for push notifications. In that case you won’t see the email address but the device token code.