How to delete best times/wrong laptimes
This tutorial will show you how you can delete the best times in the SMS-Timing system.
Sometimes it can happen that someone does an invalid lap, after the race you eventually want to remove that to keep your best times list 100% accurate. This tutorial explains to you how to do it.
- The easiest way to do this is by using the Timing or Booking application
- Click on the tab ‘Scores’ above on the screen
- You will see an overview of all best times
- Use the filters above to select the correct resource, track and score group
- Make sure you select the correct period
- Once you found the score that can be deleted, select it and press the garbage bin button
- The system shows you a couple of different options where you can choose from, make sure you select the correct one:
- Only the selected score: deletes only this score
- All scores of this person: deletes all scores of this person
- All scores of X (Kart): deletes all scores linked to that go-kart number
- All below this score: deletes all scores below the selected lap time in the selected score group
- All scores in the selected timespan: deletes all scores in the selected score group within the selected period.
- Click on the correct option, the system will then delete that score.