How To Create a Playlist For TV
This tutorial explains how to add a playlist with scenes for TV. This tutorial is a follow up on the tutorial Add Sponsor Images To Show on TV Screen
To add playlist with scenes for TV, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Go to ‘TV’
- Click on ‘Playlists’, the ‘Playlists’ overview page will open
- Click on the ‘+’ icon, a pop-up window will appear
- Fill the name of the playlist you want to create (e.g. ‘Sponsor images with welcome video’)
- Select animation you want to be when scenes will change
- Press the ‘+’ icon in the Scenes screen, a pop-up window will appear where you can select the scene that you would like to add
- Select the desired scene (e.g. ‘Local Images Folder’)
- Set the duration of this scene in the playlist.
- Repeat steps 7-9 for all scenes you want to add to the playlist.
- Confirm with ‘Save’
The last step is to add this playlist to a show in order to display it on a TV. You can find that tutorial here: How To Create New Show With Playlist.